Resumes are required as the initial step in the application process. All applicants are encouraged to fax their resume to Celine Sanchez at (323)737-5214 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process will consist of an evaluation of training reflected on resume & employment application, aptitude test score, and an oral interview.
All resumes will be reviewed and the top people, who meet the minimum requirements and are best qualified based on the material submitted, will be invited to complete an application and participate in an oral interview.
Download FAME Employment Application in PDF HERE.
FAME is committed to the following principles:
- Hiring and promoting employees on the basis of ability through competitive selection
- Fair compensation on the basis of like pay for like work
- Retaining employees on the basis of performance
- Training for high quality performance
- Assuring fair treatment of employees without illegal discrimination
- Protecting employees against political coercion
Individuals with legally-defined disabilities may request reasonable accommodations during the application and selection process. Please contact the Human Resources Division at the time of filling an application. The candidate will be required to supply documentation supporting the need for accommodation.
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE..
For employment opportunities please contact:
Director: Dean E. Brown
P: (323) 730-7700
F: (323) 737-5214